Why I Think Spending Time With Your Family on Christmas Is Important
It's been a little while since we've heard from Briarholm resident Alice Waterman due to the new logo launch, we're happy to say that here she is again with ten reasons why she thinks Christmas is an important time of year. Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, this is a special time of year for all!
- For my first reason why spending time with family at Christmas is important, is because it’s wonderful to be able to share it with your family to make new memories together.
- The second reason why I think that Christmas is important, is because it’s a great time to catch up with friends.
- My third reason why I think that Christmas is very important, is because it’s the perfect time to tell people that you love them and like spending time with them.
- My forth reason why I believe that Christmas is very important, is because it allows you to reflect on the great things that happened this year, and also to forget about your worries and just to have fun and relax.
- For number five, I think that Christmas makes a great opportunity to appreciate the friends in your life who have helped get you through the year.
- The sixth reason why I love Christmas is because people are more happy and friendly to be around with.
- The seventh reason why Christmas is a very important time, because it allows you to give thanks to the people who you love and wouldn’t be able to live without.
- For the eighth reason why I like Christmas is because I can catch up with my cousins that I haven’t seen for a very long time.
- My ninth reason why I think that Christmas is important, is not just to receive gifts, but to give gifts, because giving makes people happy.
- The tenth reason why I like spending time with my family on Christmas is because you only have Christmas once a year, it's important to make it count.
For more about Alice you can read "10 Things I Would Like People to Know About Me"