SACARE offers the very best in-home and community care available, carefully developed to maximise your independence.
We work closely with you and your families to build a plan that not only outlines your support needs but also enables us to learn more about how you want to live your life.
As a part of our In-Home and Community Service, we provide a dedicated 24-hour urgent response service, dedicated to responding to critical issues.
SACARE's In-Home Service is offered within metropolitan Adelaide and regional areas and includes the following services:
|Assistance with personal care|
Specialist Support Workers for complex needs
|Assistance with activities of daily living|
Meal preparation and shopping
Cleaning and laundry
|Clinical nursing services|
Transport to appointments
|Therapy services (see THRIVE)|
Social and community participation
In addition to your rostered hours, SACARE provides a complimentary service including:
- 24/7 dedicated team to respond to your needs at any time
- An individualised care plan
- Meet and greets with our qualified support workers to build your personal care team
- Access to our mobile community case manager
- Clinical nursing team overseeing delivery of community services
- Management of your roster and daily care needs
- Becoming a member of the SACARE community with regular invitations to feedback sessions and special events