Work with us
Want a career within the largest growing industry?
The care industry, in particular the disability sector, is one of the fastest growing areas for jobs in Australia. SACARE is proud
to be one of this industry’s leading providers.
Join a vibrant, diverse, community-minded organisation that provides excellent opportunities for people looking to work in the
disability sector. SACARE provides outstanding working conditions and career progression opportunities to all of its employees.
We are an inclusive safe workplace where diversity empowers us.
All staff at SACARE have access to continual training and development, enabling them to develop their skills and update their knowledge in disability, community, mental health and aged care support.
Benefits with working at SACARE:
- Wellness program including advice around health, fitness, stress management, personal relationships, nutrition and rehabilitation
or prevention of work-related injury. These sessions occur during lunchtime and after hours.
- Your dog is welcome to head office (watch this video to see our dogs featured on the TODAY show).
- Client and staff celebration bar.
- Invitations to regular social events.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Personal development and genuine career progression.
- Flexible working hours and environment.
- Ergonomic desks in head office.
Below are the current available job opportunities:
If you are an individual seeking a people-oriented, vibrant and professional workplace and a genuine career path, we invite you to apply.
- The Path To Becoming a Support Worker
- Find that Passion: My Journey to SACARE
- Why Work at SACARE
- What Makes a Good Support Worker by Alice Waterman
- Another Group of Unique Individuals Shine In SACARE’s Leadership Training With The Change Department
- Looking for a career change? How about becoming a support worker?
- My Journey to SACARE: Not What I Planned But I Love It