THRIVE Services support clients to turn big dreams into reality through a multi-disciplinary approach to care and treatment. We believe in a very simple equation.
Development of meaningful goals + support with functional goals = Success
Put simply we understand for therapies to be successful; clients need to have a meaningful connection to the work.
THRIVE Services currently combines the essential skills of:
- Clinical Nursing - To support clients’ complex healthcare needs
- Nursing assessment and care plan development.
- Chronic Disease management and care plan development.
- Direct Nursing supports related to all aspects of disability care (ventilation management, tracheostomy management, diabetes management, etc).
- Consultancy, Training and Education.
- Occupational Therapy - To support clients’ functional goals
- To develop rehabilitation programs to increase a participant’s ability to engage in activities within their home or community.
- Prescription of home modifications to improve functional independence and safety at home.
- Specialised wheelchair seating postural analysis.
- Completing functional capacity assessments to review or maximise independence at home or in the community.
- Assess and reduce/remove potential fall hazards and enhance safety in the home.
- Manual Handling plans and reviews.
- Pressure care assessment and reviews.
- Physiotherapy - To support clients’ physical needs
- Individualised programs that aim to improve balance, walking ability and confidence.
- Improving safety, independence and function in daily transfers and manual handling activities.
- Optimising safety, comfort, positioning, participation and mobility.
- Individualised rehabilitation programs on-site or in-home.
- Improving the participant’s strength, balance, movement and flexibility.
- Hydrotherapy programs.
- Assessing the participant’s risk of falls and implementing strategies to prevent injury.
- Fatigue management programs.
- Managing spasticity, spasms and muscle tension.
- Life Goal Mentoring and Community Participation - To help clients achieve meaningful goals
THRIVE Life Goal Mentoring is a program ran by a Diversional Therapist and supported by SACARE's THRIVE Services to assist people to achieve their meaningful goals. This program supports people who need a little extra encouragement to participate in their lives through activities that improve emotional wellbeing.
- Community engagement and inclusion, such as joining social groups and participating in social activities.
- Connecting to volunteering opportunities.
- Developing meaningful relationships and social connections.
- Developing and training individual skills under the clinical guidance of an occupational therapist or physiotherapist.
- Supporting participants to reach their individual goals.
- Assistance with the participant’s decision making including daily planning and budgeting.
THRIVE Services cater to all people living with a disability:
Our THRIVE Services employ highly experienced clinicians with backgrounds in rehabilitation: Spinal Cord Injury, Brain Injury, Stroke, Orthopaedic and Amputee, and management of other complex neurological conditions.
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury (SCI)
- Stroke (CVA)
- Developmental disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Progressive neurological diseases
- Dementia, including early onset Dementia
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Complex amputations, co-morbidities (i.e. stable wounds)
- Orthopaedic injuries
- Participants with complex conditions requiring feeding tubes, ventilators, complex seating and pressure care requirements
Meet some of the THRIVE team below:
THRIVE Services can be funded in any of the following ways:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Traffic Accident Commission (TAC)
- Lifetime Support Authority (LSA)
- Territory Insurance Office (TIO)
- Return to Work SA (RTWSA/Workcover SA)
- Employers Mutual (EML)
- Private Health Insurance
- Gallagher Bassett (GB)
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) with referral
- Worksafe Victoria
- Self funded
Click here to access the THRIVE Therapy Services brochure:
Click here to access the THRIVE Program brochure:
For more details about how THRIVE Therapy Services can help you or your client, email email@example.com.