Ideas to Give Back This Easter
Easter has come around fast this year! Our resident blogger Alice Waterman has some great ideas to help give back to your community this Easter.
To me, Easter is a time to spend with our loved ones and show them how much we care about them. This Easter I’m going to do this by telling them that I care about them, and making them something special, whether that be a meal, giving Easter eggs, or a small gift. I will also be giving my pets something special this Easter, after all they’re a big part of our families as well. I hope this Easter we can all spend time with the ones we love and do something special for them.
Easter is not only about relaxing with friends and family but is also about giving back to the community and those in need. Here are my top 6 ideas to help give back to your community this Easter:
- Go to your local church and help them cook for those in need
- Hold an Easter egg hunt for children without families in the community
- Give Easter eggs to children in need
- Give time to charities in your local area
- Hold a cooking sale for the community to come and try your food
- Open your door to those who don’t have a place to stay
Let’s all make a conscious effort to not only spend time with our family and friends, but also give back to the community that has given so much to us. Happy Easter to all and enjoy spending time together with your family, friends, pets, and community!
Alice is a resident at Briarholm, Kingswood. For more details about our supported accomodation see here.