COVID-19 Update SA: Some Restrictions Eased
Official updates below come from: https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/response
Please see latest COVID update from SA Health:
- As of 12pm today, Friday 20 November 2020 exercise outside of your home with members of your household is permitted.
- Masks are not mandatory but are encouraged.
- Schools will re-open on Monday 23 November 2020.
- We will continue to review all directions with the aim to open the borders to VIC on 1 December as originally planned and further open our state by reducing restrictions.
As of 12:01am on Sunday 22 November (Midnight Saturday) we will revert back to similar restrictions that were in place on Monday 16 November 2020.
- 1 person per 4 square metres will apply.
- No dancing or vertical consumption.
- Updated gathering provision numbers being:
- Onsite purchase and consumption of food and beverages- 100 people maximum and no more than 10 people at each table.
- Funerals- 50 people maximum
- Weddings- 150 people maximum and registration of all guests with SA Health
- Religious ceremonies (not including a wedding or funeral)- 100 people maximum
- Private gatherings- 50 people maximum
- Private residence- 10 people per house (unless more than 10 people permanently reside at the residence)
- All food and beverages will need to be consumed while seated.
- Personal care workers will need to wear masks.
- Gyms are permitted to reopen.