COVID-19 In Home Care
Please see below positive changes we have made to our In Home Care Supports:
- Clients are being contacted to ensure they can access the shops and have adequate supply of essential items. Assistance will be given to vulnerable
clients who lack informal supports.
- Clinical support, training and education will continue to occur via our dedicated Clinical Nurses
- Staff have access to Personal Protective Equipment to use as required
- We have established an Emergency Response Community Support Team to ensure that our vulnerable clients can continue to receive services if their regular support workers are unavailable or unwilling to continue to provide in-home services
- An Emergency Response Committee has been established to respond to the daily changes required and implement swift protocols, for supported accommodation and community in-home services.
For anyone who has been unwell and/or has been exposed to the Coronavirus and been in contact with an SACARE staff member or client, please advise us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.