COVID-19 Supported Accommodation
Please see below positive changes we have made to our Supported Accommodation:
- Clients and their support workers to cease community access to reduce the risk of infection to themselves and other clients.
- All other visitors are required to complete a questionnaire on every visit to help us determine safety of entry. Visitors identified as high risk will not be able to access the accommodation or our clients.
- Our accommodation is cleaned and sanitized daily as part of our normal course of business, we have now increased the frequency of these cleanings to multiple times a day.
- Our lifestyle coordinators will continue to provide meaningful activities for all clients in our facilities.
- Restricted Access to essential services only.
For anyone who has been unwell and/or has been exposed to the Coronavirus and been in contact with an SACARE staff member or client, please advise us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.